- Fully licensed for 119 children, 6 weeks to 10 years
- Hours of operation are 7:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday
- Government subsidy available for those who qualify. Contact Toronto Children's Services at 416-392-5615
- Excellent meals prepared on the premises
- Playgrounds meet the new CSA standards
- Caring, stimulating environment
- Qualified Early Childhood Educators and experienced staff
- Service to the York community for over 50 years
Any student, staff or faculty member of York University may apply for enrollment of his/her child/ren. If there is not a vacancy at the time of application, the child's name will be registered on the waiting list of the section.
In the case of a vacancy that cannot be filled by a member of the York Community, someone outside of York University may fill the vacancy. York students get first priority to enroll their child/ren in our program.